Your Mayotte Vacances club has a variety of shops and services to make sure your holidays are really unforgettable!
Feel like unwinding or treating yourself? Head to our bar to sip on a delicious cocktail, or our restaurant to share in a good meal. Need to cool down? Our ice cream parlour has a range of indulgent ice creams to delight children and grown-ups alike. On the lake’s sandy shore, you can enjoy a drink or nibbles in the beach hut. Happy times guaranteed!
Feel like tucking into some tasty food in your accommodation but don’t want to cook? It’s easy: our restaurant’s takeaway service is the solution!
Feel like cooking? Come and stock up at our large grocery shop selling fresh products, with a rotisserie stand and a hot food corner. The choice is yours!
Feel like a new look? Take a seat in the hair salon and place your trust in our professional team. You’ll be in capable hands… Next, head to the Spa des Îles to enjoy a beauty treatment, massage or relaxing spa therapy session.
Fancy picking up a nice hat, cute little top or swimsuit? To stay stylish in the summer, head to the shop to see its collections of clothing, beach accessories and little holiday souvenirs!
Want to explore the region? Find the right restaurant? Take a daytrip to Arcachon, for example, with our concierge service. Canoeing, boating, dining at the casino… We plan outings to suit all tastes and can recommend the best restaurants!
Round-up of our various services and shops, to keep you happy during your stay:
- A restaurant, bar, ice cream parlour and snack bar
- A beach hut, to enjoy a drink on the sand while admiring lake views
- A Spa with double massage and spa therapy cabins
- A water sports club
- A big SPAR grocery shop with:
- a hot food stand,
- market garden produce and regional products,
- a rotisserie
- A local producers’ market 3 times a week in high season
- A launderette (washing machine, tumble dryer, irons and ironing boards)
- A concierge service: organising excursions, restaurant bookings
- WIFI (charge applies) throughout the club